From the first Golden Award at the International Exhibition of Thessaloniki in 1937 until today, EPSA has made a very long run. During this trip, our values of quality, integrity and innovation have given us a fruitful collection of distinctions in various fields. From creativity to successful launches and from the top of famous brands to digital social presence, highest international taste and more…
1937 – EPSA Lemonade wins Golden Award of Quality at Thessaloniki International Fair.
2004 – EPSA Sour Cherry Drink wins double award for packaging and effectiveness in the market.
2008 – TÜV HELLAS awards EPSA with special honours for quality management.
2010 – Strongest Companies in Greece 2010 (ICAP).
– Gold Label Award (packaging of EPSA Tea).
2011 – Strongest Companies in Greece 2011 (ICAP).
2012 – Corporate Superbrands Greece 2011-12.
– iTQi EPSA Green Tea with Pomegranate and Sour Cherry, 1 Golden Star.
– iTQi EPSA Bio Lemonade, 2 Golden Stars.
– Proposal for participation in the Innovative Products for Sial d’Or 2012 – EPSA Bio Orangeade.
– Second place Famous Brands 2012 of Greece.
– Best Launches 2012 Award, EPSA Lemonade light with sweetener from stevia plant & EPSA carbonated Orangeade light with sweetener from stevia plant.
– Environmental Awards 2013 – Best Practice for the category Water Stewardship – Water Conservation.
– Product of the year – EPSA Bio Lemonade (Food & Drinks magazine).
– Self Service Excellence Awards – Category: Greek Traditional Company.
– Gold award for the 88 years of presence in the Greek Market.
2013 – iTQi EPSA Lemon Cola light with sweetener from stevia plant, 2 Golden Stars.
– iTQi EPSA Lemonade light with sweetener from stevia plant, 2 Golden Stars.
– Self Service Excellence Awards – Category: Innovation.
– Famous Brands 2013 of Greece.
– Product of the year – EPSA Lemon Cola Light (Food & Drinks magazine).
2014 – iTQi EPSA Lemonade, 3 Golden Stars.
– iTQi EPSA light drops with sweetener from stevia plant, 3 Golden Stars.
– European Business Awards, National Champion 2014/15.
– Sial Innovation Selection 2014: EPSA Green Tea light with Pomegranate and Sour Cherry, EPSA Rooibos Tea light with Cranberry, Aronia, Goji Berry.
– Famous Brands 2014 of Greece.
– Social Media Awards, Bronze, Check-in, Back In Time!
2015 – iTQi EPSA Lemonade, 3 Golden Stars.
– iTQi EPSA Blood Orange, 3 Golden Stars.
2016 – iTQi EPSA Pink Lemonade, 2 Golden Stars.
– iTQi EPSA Lemonade, 3 Golden Stars, Crystal Award.
2017 –Packaging Innovation Awards 2017, Gold, PET 330ml.
–Top Product Awards 2017 by Zampple, EPSA Lemonade and EPSA Orangeade PET 330ml.
–Made in Greece Awards 2017, Honorary Distinction.
2018 – Perennial Brands Europe, Platinum Award, EPSA Lemonade.
2019 – Perennial Brands Europe, Platinum Award for 95 years success in the market.